Things to do in Cleveland
Located between Cleveland Hopkins International Airport and downtown Cleveland, our hotel is close to great shopping, dining, and entertainment options nearby. Kick back and enjoy easy access to Cleveland's sports teams, cultural events, and amazing shopping destinations at Four Points Cleveland Airport.
View our list of the best things to do in Cleveland:
- Bryant & Stratton College - Known across the Northeast for its flexible scheduling and online courses, Bryant & Stratton College makes it easy for anyone to pursue higher education.
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport - Located just three miles from our hotel, CLE is the main airport for the greater-Ohio area.
- Cleveland State University - Take a tour around campus, or attend an event at this downtown public university.
- Cleveland Zoo and Rainforest - Enjoy a day out with family exploring the various habitats, animals, and exhibits as the Cleveland Zoo.
- Copper Stone Catering & Events Center - This beautiful event venue has everything you need to host a wedding, private party, or any other special events. Enjoy on-site catering services and event planners.
- Crocker Park - Visit this up-and-coming area of Cleveland that features, shopping, dining, green spaces, office space, and luxury apartments. Downtown energy meets small town charm at Crocker Park.
- FirstEnergy Stadium - Cheer on your favorite NFL team at the Cleveland Browns' home stadium.
- Flats East Bank -Enjoy a night out at this new waterfront development in Cleveland. From over 10 restaurants and bars to choose from, it's easy to find something for everyone at Flats East Bank.
- Great Lakes Science Center - Explore over 340 interactive exhibits and view an educational video in the six-story tall Omnimax Theater.
- Great Northern Mall - Get your shopping fix at this family-friendly indoor shopping mall.
- Greater Cleveland Aquarium - Located on the west bank of Cuyahoga River, the Cleveland Aquarium has over 50 exhibits and many activities to explore.
- International Exposition Center - The I-X Center in northwestern Ohio is home to many concerts, events, and tradeshows throughout the year.
- JACK Cleveland Casino - Spend a day at the casino with many gambling, entertainment, and dining options.
- La Villa Banquet Center - Plan an event like no other at La Villa Banquet Center. This venue comes equipped with catering and planning professionals to make planning the perfect event simple.
- Ohio City - This quaint neighborhood located on the west side of Cleveland is home to over 250 restaurants, shops, and entertainment venue making it the perfect day trip from the city.
- Progressive Field - Cheer on the Cleveland Indians in Cleveland's MLB ballpark.
- Quicken Loans Arena - Home to three sports teams in Cleveland, the Quicken Loans Area offers many sporting events and entertainment to choose from year-round.
- Ray's MTB - Mountain biking enthusiasts will enjoy this indoor biking complex complete with an array of different tracks for all skill levels.
- Rock & Roll Hall of Fame - Explore the history of rock and roll at the Hall of Fame, which rotating exhibits and dining options available.
- Sky Zone Trampoline Park - Check out the world's first indoor trampoline park in Cleveland. Bounce from the foam pit to the ultimate dodgeball area or enjoy a fun fitness class.
- The 100th Bomb Group - Enjoy a delicious all-American meal at this restaurant located next to Cleveland Hopkins Airport. Watch the planes, cozy up next to the fire pit, or plan an event.
- Tremont City - Take a trip to the historic Tremont City. Once home to Union forces during the Civil War, Tremont City is now buzzing with dining, shopping, and entertainment.
- I-X Center - One of the top 10 largest convention centers in the world with 2.2 million square feet, the I-X Center is a hub for consumer and business trade shows and is located just under five miles from our hotel.